Thursday, December 1, 2016
(1) They say Tierra del Fuego has a curse on it…
(2) Something always happens to those who try to leave.
(5) Trap many foxes?
(6) A few!
(7) Made much money?
(8) Can’t complain.
(9) This is my last trapping expedition. After this, I’m going north to get married!
(10) Want a drink?
(11) Cane liquor?
(12) The best!
(13) He’d had a bad season that year in Tierra del Fuego.
(14) Good afternoon!
(16) No thanks I don’t drink!
(17) I have to head this way. Bye for now!
(19) What’s the matter?
(20) The cane liquor… I drank it to warm me, and it’s made me feel colder.
(21) There’s some left, if you want it.
(22) I came this way five years ago on my way north and lost all my money!
(23) I don’t think anyone ever gets out of here.
(24) This time, I can’t fail!
(25) One of us is going to get out of here, and it won’t be him!
(26) I won’t get gooseflesh this time!
(27) He’s gone crazy! What’s the matter with him?
(28) He’s too easily scared.
(29) I’ll be going this way now. Goodbye!